The second UK Northern Powerhouse International Conference & Exhibition will be held at Manchester Central on February 21 and 22, 2017.
The first Conference & Exhibition was held in Manchester in February 2016; attended by over 2,500 Business leaders – the event was a huge success.
The conference has also become an “aggregator” for the work being done on the Northern Powerhouse by many other bodies; therefore we are providing a platform for them to discuss their work at the conference – including:
- UK Government’s Northern Powerhouse Partnership Programme
- Northern Powerhouse Partnership, led by George Osborne MP
- Business North
- Institute of Directors
- Confederation of British Industry
- The Federation for Small Businesses
- IPPR North, and many others.
In the Conference this year we have sessions on:
- The Northern Powerhouse in the Post-Brexit era
- Delivery and Finance
- Competitiveness and Productivity
- Air and Road
- Ports and Rail
- Powering the Powerhouse
- Manufacturing the Powerhouse, and
- Big Data.
- Be informed; understand the scale and extent of the opportunities in the Northern Powerhouse
- Listen and learn; from Public (Central and Regional Government) and Private Sector Leaders
- Gain valuable insights into the vision and ambitions of many “Blue Chip” businesses
- Network with the key players, potential business partners and stakeholders in the Northern Powerhouse economy
| Andrew Percy MP
Chair UK Northern Powerhouse Advisory Board
|Councillor Judith Blake